Thursday, May 28, 2015

Taiwan Trip summary

As a little reward for myself, thanks to my scholarship for sponsoring my trip to Taipei, Taiwan (13 May - 18 May 2015). If you are into street food and night market, Taiwan is a must go place. I think 'eating' can be counted as their national past time =)

I'm not a good travelling blogger and I'm sure you can find other bloggers that can tell their stories much better about this wonderful country. As a technical researcher, let me just sum up what I LOVE about Taiwan in few points below:

  • If kindness and friendly can be accounted as super power, then all Taiwanese are superhero 
  • Street food just as good as any fancy Chinese restaurant
  • CLEAN
  • Their summer is great for me (less humid compare to Malaysia)
  • Well preserved nature: national parks, beaches, mountains
  • I can't stress enough the point about how great the Taiwanese are

I wrote few posts about my trip so that I can easily come back again. Check out the links below.

Accommodation: Minsu @ No.35 Jilin Road (Songjiang Nanjing station, exit 3)

Day 1 (13/5/15) - Arrival, Taipei 101 and Rao He night market
Day 2 (14/5/15) - Taipei Zoo, Ningxia night market
Day 3 (15/5/15) - Wufenpu and a Samaritan
Day 4 (16/5/15) - Yehliu and Jiufen
Day 5 (17/5/15) - Din Dai Fung, National Palace Museum, Ximending and Rao He night market again
Day 6 (18/5/15) - Going back. Check out here how to get to Taoyuan Airport

In Taiwan, I felt like a guest, not a tourist. I think you will have a good time, give it a try. So I'm just gonna end this post with a Chinese proverb about friendship, that I seen myself in Taiwan.

Make happy those who are near, and those who are far will come.

No comments:

Post a Comment