Thursday, April 30, 2015

Mr. Ho's Fine Food @ KK Times Square

I have always wanted to try out the grilled stuff here at Mr. Ho's. Although the place name kinda like a Chinese restaurant, but it's a total western and kinda Germany food with sausages. We got the voucher from groupon for RM48/pax. It's a buffet style with complimentary ice lemon tea and pumpkin soup. Every time I go for buffet, I'll try to capture the memory of my guilty pleasure number of plates I had 😵. Anyway it was a nice evening with my ex-colleague, tasty food and cool atmosphere.

Food diary from that evening..









The pumpkin soup can be creamier, maybe some sour cream would be tastier. Not much selection of food, but the pork rib was marvellous, and the prawn too.. Overall everything was good. Will come again.


No comments:

Post a Comment