Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Project 33 - Purging My Closet

I always want to live with minimum things/ no attachment to whatsoever and to be able to just pull one luggage out from the door if I have to. Such freedom, not tying to anything and buried with everything. If it was something really darn expensive that I can sell then it would be good, but mostly are those unnecessary and sentimental value items.

One small step at a time. Just like most girls/women, I have more clothes than the number of days in a year. Yesterday I was shopping and saw H&M taking clothes donation for recycling purpose, in ex-change for 15% voucher. I'm not a big fan of H&M but this is a good chance to let go of clothes and putting it to good use.

Ok, just 4 links to get me started...

The Project 333
Into Mind
Capsule Wardrobe 101
Infographic - A Guide to Organising Your Wardrobe


Ganbatte ne!

No comments:

Post a Comment